Yeah, we know, traditionally we’ve covered bluegrass and roots festivals, but once in awhile it’s good to try something new, which is exactly why we went to the Monolith Festival at Red Rocks to bring you the best of the best new artists and maybe introduce you to some things you’ve never heard before. Plus, some of our old favorites were there, like Gregory Alan Isakov and M. Ward.
Thank you for years of great music.
I've moved on to other projects but please enjoy this archive.
Recently on UncommonMusic
- 10 Questions: Wes Schultz of The Lumineers
- 10 Questions: Linford Detweiler of Over the Rhine
- The Lumineers and Shovels & Rope – ACL Live Taping, TX
- Roundup: Gillian Welch & David Rawlings Cover Everybody
- 10 Questions: Vince Herman of Great American Taxi
- Exene Cervenka – “The Excitement of Maybe”
- 10 (More) Questions: Slaid Cleaves
- 10 Questions: Brandi Carlile
Avatars by Sterling Adventures