Yeah, we know, traditionally we’ve covered bluegrass and roots festivals, but once in awhile it’s good to try something new, which is exactly why we went to the Monolith Festival at Red Rocks to bring you the best of the best new artists and maybe introduce you to some things you’ve never heard before. Plus, some of our old favorites were there, like Gregory Alan Isakov and M. Ward.
Recently on UncommonMusic
Recent Album Reviews
- #lastfm #love Liars & Fools by The Trishas http://t.co/RcNjrAImm8 11:23:19 PM April 27, 2013 from LastfmLoveTweet ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #lastfm #love Same Old You by Miranda Lambert http://t.co/EbvYWBxiht 11:14:18 PM April 27, 2013 from LastfmLoveTweet ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @shovelsandrope: Hide your kids, hide your wives, cause Shovels & Rope is playing Austin City Limits! And you can watch it... h ... 10:21:53 PM April 11, 2013 from Echofon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 05/21 • Dave Matthews @ Austin360 Amphitheater
- 05/21 • Lyle Lovett @ Paramount Theatre
- 05/21 • Robert Earl Keen @ Paramount Theatre
- 05/24 • Miss Lavelle White @ Strange Brew Coffee
- 05/24 • True Believers @ Antone’s
- 05/25 • Delta Rae @ The Parish Room
- 05/30 • Brandy Zdan @ Threadgill’s World Headquarters
Help us continue providing you with great photos and content. Please donate today!
Avatars by Sterling Adventures